Baby Boomer Retirement Course
The Rules Have Changed
For the baby boomers, there’s been a shift in retirement income planning when compared to previous generation. This course is a comprehensive personal finance course for those in the early stages of retirement or those about to retire. It addresses difficult retirement decisions such as income planning, Social Security maximization and the risks to avoid. You’ll learn how to incorporate health care, inflation and their considerations into your overall plan. Upon completion, you’ll be better prepared to take the necessary steps to create your own retirement strategy.
Featured Presenters & Locations
North Kansas City Area
Wise Wealth KC
South Kansas City Area
Wise Wealth KC
Trinity Financial Group
Judy Financial Group
Oliver Financial Group
Spicer Wealth Management
First Liberty Financial
Carstens Financial Group
Christian Avila & Larry Henderson
Allied Wealth Financial Group
Thomas Carmody & Kenneth Svoboda
SMG Financial Advisors
Russ Ross Financial
Brandt Advisory Group
Who Should Attend?
- People between the ages of 50 and 70
- Those concerned with their finances and wanting to prepare for market volatility
- Investors looking for guidance based on recent Social Security changes.
- There’s no better time to secure peace of mind for retirement planning
- Global market volatility necessitates action
- The basic financial rules of thumb have changed
What You’ll Learn
- Options on when to take Social Security
- How to define your core priorities
- How to develop reliable retirement income
- Reasons retirees run out of money
Your Tuition Includes
- Two course sessions
- In-class course workbook to follow
- A retirement income planning publication
- A maximizing your Social Security guide
- A customized Retirement Income Plan
Check out our upcoming events!
About Simplify Your Retirement
Simplify Your Retirement is an independent financial education company. The goal of the Simplify Your Retirement course is to take the complexity out of retirement planning and to provide main street investors with the peace of mind about retirement. Our goal is to empower Baby Boomers to prepare for a secure and peaceful retirement.
Respond and learn how various financial products including life insurance and annuities can positively impact your retirement.
Licensed Insurance Professional.
The presentation is not intended to be legal or tax advice. The presenter can provide information, but not advice related to social security benefits. Clients should seek guidance from the Social Security Administration regarding their particular situation. The presenter may be able to identify potential retirement income gaps and may introduce insurance products, such as an annuity, as a potential solution. Social Security benefit payout rates can and will change at the sole discretion of the Social Security Administration. For more information, please direct your clients to a local Social Security Administration office, or visit www.ssa.gov.