Baby Boomer Retirement Course
For the baby boomers, there’s been a shift in retirement income planning when compared to previous generations. This course is a comprehensive personal finance course for those in the early stages of retirement or those about to retire. It addresses difficult retirement decisions such as income planning, Social Security maximization and the risks to avoid. You’ll learn how to incorporate health care, inflation and their considerations into your overall plan. Upon completion, you’ll be better prepared to take the necessary steps to create your own retirement strategy.
Lincoln Land Community College
5250 Shepherd Road
Springfield, IL 62794
This course meets once a week for two consecutive weeks.
Tuesdays, Jan. 16 and 23, 6:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Saturdays, Jan. 20 and 27, 9:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
• Tuition $59 (includes all course materials and fees)
**$10 discount if registered on or before 3 days prior to beginning of class**
• Couples may attend for a single tuition cost
• Fill out form
• Select dates on form
• Click on the “Reserve Your Spot” button to register for chosen date
• Follow the PayPal instructions
- January 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 20, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm