For the investor who needs a plan
A Guide to Unlocking Financial Freedom with your Investments.
First Wisdom, Then Wealth! This book is for people who have investments, but do not have a plan. It’s for people who have a goal to retire, but want to know what to do in order to get there and then enjoy it.
Simplify Your Retirement
Timeless Principles to Achieve Financial Peace
In SIMPLIFY YOUR RETIREMENT, Stephen Stricklin addresses those who understand the importance of having a plan and who want freedom from financial worries. He details the “Five Principles of Financial Planning”:
- No investment decisions outside the context of the plan.
- The plan determines the products.
- Don’t let your portfolio take a HIT (health care, inflation, and taxes).
- Protect the income; grow the rest.
- Financial peace comes from having a plan.